- I am a graduate of Saint Joseph College.
- My M.S. is in Special Education from Westfield State.
- I taught 1st and 2nd grades in Simsbury for 17 years.
- I taught 3rd grade at Griswold School for 10 years.
- This is my fourth year in kindergarten, and I am really looking forward to it!
- I live in town with my husband, Steve, and our daughter.
- Our son, Ryan, graduated from Fordham University in 2017 and is living and working in NYC.
- Marisa is starting her college journey at Tunxis and is majoring in Early Childhood Education.
- We enjoy spending time together and with our extended family & friends.
- The color red
- Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- Peanut m&ms
- Red Sox
- Reading in the sunshine
- Taking walks